Right to Buy Mortgage Advice in Liverpool
If you wish to purchase the council home you are living in, and are named on the tenancy agreement, you may have the right to purchase the from the council at a discounted price. Generally, there won’t be a need for a deposit, due to purchase price being discounted. Here, we provide some right to buy mortgage advice.
Also available with some of our Mortgage Lenders now, are Capital raising options for home improvements, such as a new conservatory, windows or extension.
The Right to Buy Process:
The first thing you’ll need to do is contact the council for an application form. This will be followed by them checking that you are eligible for the scheme. Once this is completed, you’ll receive a purchase price which has to be accepted within a specified time period.
Finally, after a purchase price has been agreed, we can set the wheel in motion with your mortgage application.
Reasons to choose us as your Mortgage Broker:
- We’ll be here for you for help and support 7 days a week! Buying a property isn’t always easy, we’ll help you over any hurdles you face throughout the whole process.
- It’s our job to take the stress away. We aim to make you feel relaxed by being open and honest with you.
- Don’t just take our word for it. Take a look at our reviews at Reviews.co.uk – Your experience is really important to us.
- Unlike a bank, we’re able to search 1000’s of mortgage deals. This allows us to recommend the best one for you!
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Liverpool
- Home Mover Mortgage Advice in Liverpool
- Remortgage Advice
- Buy to Let Mortgage Advice in Liverpool
- Right to Buy Mortgage Advice in Liverpool
- Self Employed Mortgages
- Specialist Mortgage Advice in Liverpool