Self Employed Mortgage Advice
Self Employed Mortgage Advice in Liverpool
The home buying process can be rather intimidating and full of surprises, especially if you are Self Employed! We’re there to support you through the whole process, talk you through what happens and when and always be at the other end of the phone when you need us. Every so often, when buying a new home, things don’t go to plan. That’s why having a Local Mortgage Expert, with experience of Self Employed Mortgages, on your side will be beneficial.
Self Employed Popular Scenarios – Purchase or Remortgage Deals:
- Limited Company owners or Sole Trader mortgages
- Income structure – i.e. dividend, salary, mixed-income, retained profit, directors loan
- Fluctuating net profit
- Any changes in your personal situation
- Freelancer or Contractor Mortgage Advice
- Your bank has refused a Mortgage? i.e. poor credit, the bank won’t lend enough, lending criteria, auto-decline etc.
- Have you got an unusual or complex situation and are wanting mortgage help?
Reasons to choose us as your Mortgage Broker:
- We’ll be here for you for help and support 7 days a week! Buying a property isn’t always easy, we’ll help you over any hurdles you face throughout the whole process.
- It’s our job to take the stress away, we’ll aim to make you feel relaxed and be open and honest.
- Please read our genuine customer Reviews at Reviews.co.uk – Your service is really important to us.
- Unlike a bank, we’re able to search 1000’s of mortgage deals in order to recommend the best one for you!
- We’ll help you with any existing mortgages and properties in the background, and the options available with these if it’s required.
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Liverpool
- Home Mover Mortgage Advice in Liverpool
- Remortgage Advice
- Buy to Let Mortgage Advice in Liverpool
- Right to Buy Mortgage Advice in Liverpool
- Self Employed Mortgages
- Specialist Mortgage Advice in Liverpool