Moving House Mortgage Advice
MOVING HOUSE MORTGAGE ADVICE IN LIVERPOOL & SURROUNDING AREAS
By Malcolm Davidson & The Team at Liverpoolmoneyman
– Experienced Mortgage Brokers – Moving Home Mortgage Advice in Liverpool & Surrounding Areas –
It has been said that moving house is the third most STRESSFUL experience you can expect to go through in your life, especially if you’re selling a property and trying to complete your new purchase at the same time – This is where we can help!
It’s our job is to use our industry EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE to remove a lot of that stress off your shoulders and make sure your mortgage offer arrives as smoothly and as quickly as possible.
Home Mover Mortgage Advice – ALL Situations Considered
FREE Mortgage Consultation for ALL Customers
( Call / Email or Text )
Some Home Mover Mortgage Positions:
- Are you looking to move home in the next few months and wanting an idea of how much you can borrow?
- Are you wanting an idea of how much your new mortgage will cost?
- Have you already seen a house and wanting to make an offer?
- Have you had your offer accepted and wanting to start your mortgage application?
- Are you currently viewing houses and wanting a Mortgage Agreement in Principle to back up any offers you make?
- Are you considering renting out your existing home to purchase a new?
- Have you been told you are unable to borrow enough by your existing lender? Or they won’t lend to you at all?
- Have you got an unusual situation and are wanting mortgage help?
As part of our mortgage review for home movers we can look at:
- Working out your monthly budget based on your property price
- We will produce a Mortgage Agreement in Principle so you are able to back up any offers you make with the Estate Agent
- Complete your mortgage application through to getting you a mortgage offer
- Explain the different types of property survey that are available to you
- Recommend a local competitively priced Solicitor with high service standards (if required)
- Run through your mortgage offer to ensure all the details are correct
- Also, we are able to recommend any associated insurances with your new mortgage (if required)
We are NOT tied to Estate Agents… (Unlike many Mortgage Brokers)
Unlike most of other Mortgage Brokers, we are NOT TIED to Estate Agents so we work for ONLY YOU with your interests at heart.
Help to Buy Mortgage Schemes…
If you have a 5% deposit then we can see if you qualify for the Help to Buy Mortgage Advice Scheme, if you have a larger deposit i.e. 10% or greater then we have more mortgage options and much better mortgage deals available to you.
Buying a new build and wanting to discuss the Help to Buy Mortgage Shared Equity Scheme …. We can help here too!
We are very lucky in Liverpool as we still have affordable housing in reputable areas available to first time buyers to get on the property ladder, unlike many similar sized cities in the UK. For example a 5 or 10% deposit here is much more achievable.
Struggling to sell your house and wanting to buy …
This is one of our main enquiries! With the increasing house prices and the strong demand for rental properties both professionals and families are choosing to keep hold of their existing home, rent it out and buy a new one to live in – this is a specialist mortgage transaction called a Let to Buy! Let to Buy Mortgage Advice
Confused as to which mortgage type to go for?
This is where we can help you – we have thousands of mortgage deals available to home movers here – whether you are looking for a new fixed rate mortgage, a tracker mortgage, an offset mortgage and/or a repayment mortgage or an interest only mortgage then we can help – please read more about the different types of products available here – Are you wanting Mortgage Advice? Types of Mortgage Deals Explained
Having Problems & Complicated Mortgage Situations …. ?
HAVING PROBLEMS with Moving House Mortgages ? – We may be able to help!
How to get an up-to-date credit report for a mortgage application…
Sometimes, clients who contact us have had DIFFICULTY one way or another with their bank/building society or other high street mortgage lender. This can be down to many reasons:
– Type of property being purchased
– Your income structure and employment type i.e. self employed
– Buying off or with a family member
– Buying under value
– Bank declined or won’t lend enough
– Buying off your landlord
– Something else … read more here..
If this is you, it is really important that you DO NOT keep trying lots of other lenders without being 100% sure of their strict lending criteria as this will have a negative impact on your credit score and may well harm your chances of getting a mortgage altogether – we can help you!
We are able to use our EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE to place your application with the most suitable mortgage lender based on your individual situation – and we aim to be RIGHT FIRST TIME !!
How to get an up-to-date Credit Report for a Mortgage…
Specialist Mortgage Advice in Liverpool & Surrounding Areas
Arrange a FREE mortgage consultation…
Read about our service pledge…
Why get mortgage advice…?