Moving House Mortgage Advice in Liverpool
Open & honest mortgage broker in Liverpool
If you haven’t done it for a long time, the whole home buying process can be full of surprises and quite intimidating. It’s our job to support you through the whole process including moving house mortgage advice.
We will talk you through what happens and when and always be at the other end of the phone when you need us. Often, when buying a new home, things don’t always go to plan that’s why having a local mortgage expert on your side will be of great help.
Home mover popular scenarios:
- How much can I borrow on a mortgage and what is the monthly cost ahead of viewing properties?
- What happens to my existing mortgage? We’ll explain all of your options for you to compare.
- I’ve already had an offer accepted and sold subject to contract – Fantastic! You can now leave your mortgage to us.
- Have a Mortgage Agreement in Principle Certificate to hand so you’re ready to make offers.
- I’ve been to see my Bank’s Mortgage Advisor and was turned away… Do you have a poor credit score, an income mix, the bank won’t lend you enough, or don’t fit their criteria?
- Needing Mortgage Advice for a complicated situation?
Reasons to choose us as your mortgage broker:
- We’ll be here to help and support you, 7 days a week! We understand moving home isn’t always easy, we’ll help with any challenges you may face throughout the whole process.
- It’s our job to be open & honest. We will try to take the stress away, make you feel relaxed.
- Your service is really important to us, please read our genuine customer reviews at Reviews.co.uk.
- Unlike a bank, we’re able to search 1000’s of mortgage deals in order to recommend the best one for you!
- We’ll help you with any existing mortgages or properties in the background, and the options available with these if required.