Having Mortgage Problems?
Having Problems? Mortgage Advice in Liverpool
Who better to help than a Local Mortgage Broker? Having us on your side will be beneficial to you if you’re in a complex Mortgage situation. Sometimes, customers that contact us have previously tried to get a mortgage with a bank or estate agent and Have been declined. We’re always happy to help them.
Most popular ‘Stumbling Blocks’:
- Bank won’t lend you enough
- Poor credit score
- Strict lending criteria
- Income mix
- Employment status
- The property type that is being purchased
- Non-standard construction
- Let to buy
- Mortgage Lender won’t deal with you direct
- Can’t get an appointment with your Bank?
- Monthly credit commitments
- Marital status
- New job
- Self-employed / Limited company status change
- Buying with a family member
- Buying from your landlord
- Maternity/Adoption leave
- Below market value purchase
- Fast decision required
- Removing a name from an existing mortgage
Reasons to choose us as your Mortgage Broker:
- We’ll be here for you for help and support 7 days a week, to explain the whole process!
- It’s our job to take the stress away, we’ll aim to make you feel relaxed and be open and honest.
- Your service is really important to us, please read our genuine customer Reviews at Reviews.co.uk.
- Unlike a bank, we’re able to search a large number of mortgage deals in order to recommend the best one for you!
- We’ll help you with any existing mortgages and properties in the background, and the options available with these if required.
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Liverpool
- Home Mover Mortgage Advice in Liverpool
- Remortgage Advice
- Buy to Let Mortgage Advice in Liverpool
- Right to Buy Mortgage Advice in Liverpool
- Self Employed Mortgages
- Specialist Mortgage Advice in Liverpool
- Ask a Question??