First Time Buyer Mortgages
First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Liverpool
If this is your first time buying a property, the home buying process can be full of surprises and quite intimidating. That isn’t necessarily the case though, and we are there to support you through the whole process & talk you through what happens. We will always be at the other end of the phone when you need us. Things don’t always go to plan when buying a home, that’s why having a Local Mortgage Expert on your side will be beneficial.
First Time Buyers – Some Frequent Scenarios:
- Wanting to know how much you can borrow on a mortgage and the monthly cost ahead of viewing properties?
- Seen a property, are “Mortgage Ready” and wanting to start your mortgage process?
- Offer already accepted? Congratulations! You can now leave your mortgage in our hands!
- Have a Mortgage Agreement in Principle Certificate to hand and you’re ready to make offers?
- Been to see your Bank’s Mortgage Advisor and were turned away. Do you have a poor credit score, an income mix, the bank won’t lend you enough, or don’t fit their criteria?
- Have a complicated situation and wanting advice?
Reasons to choose us as your Mortgage Broker:
- We’ll be here for you for help and support 7 days a week, 8 am until 10 pm!
- Buying a house isn’t always as straightforward as it seems – We’ll help you over any hurdles that come your way, during the whole process.
- It’s our job to make you feel relaxed and be open and honest with you.
- Your service is really important to us, please read our genuine customer Reviews at Reviews.co.uk.
- Unlike a bank, we’re able to search 1000’s of mortgage deals in order to recommend the best Mortgage Deal for you!
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Liverpool
- Home Mover Mortgage Advice in Liverpool
- Remortgage Advice
- Buy to Let Mortgage Advice in Liverpool
- Right to Buy Mortgage Advice in Liverpool
- Self Employed Mortgages
- Specialist Mortgage Advice in Liverpool
- Ask a Question??