Help to Buy Mortgage Advice in Liverpool
Help to Buy Mortgage Broker in Liverpool
Mortgage Advice in Liverpool for Help to Buy customers
The whole home buying process can be full of surprises and quite intimidating, especially if you’ve never done it before. It’s our job there to support you through the whole process, talk you through what happens and when and always be at the other end of the phone when you need us. When buying a new home, things don’t always go the way you want them to, that’s why having a Local Mortgage Expert on your side will be beneficial, especially if you’re looking into Help to Buy.
Please contact us to see if you qualify for the scheme.
Help to Buy Equity Loans – Key Facts:
- A minimum of 5% deposit is required.
- Up to 20% of the property’s value as an equity loan from the Government.
- The rest is taken out as a Help to Buy Mortgage. I.e. 5% deposit, 20% equity loan, 75% mortgage.
Help to Buy – Do You Qualify?
If you are wanting to go down the Help to Buy route, we will see if you qualify for the scheme – It’s part of our service. Help to Buy Equity loans are only available on new build homes up to the value of £600k. Both home movers and first-time buyers qualify.
You must not own any other property at the time you buy your new home with a Help to Buy Equity Loan. Also, subletting and part-exchange is not allowed.
Reasons to choose us as your Mortgage Broker:
- We’ll be here for you for help and support 7 days a week! Buying a property isn’t always easy, we’ll help you over any hurdles you face throughout the whole process.
- It’s our job to take the stress away, we’ll aim to make you feel relaxed and be open and honest.
- Please read our genuine customer Reviews at Reviews.co.uk – Your service is really important to us.
- Unlike a bank, we’re able to search 1000’s of mortgage deals in order to recommend the best one for you.