First Time Buyer Mortgages
FIRST TIME BUYER MORTGAGES IN LIVERPOOL & SURROUNDING AREAS
By Malcolm Davidson & The Team at Liverpoolmoneyman
– Experienced Mortgage Broker – First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Liverpool & Surrounding Areas –
Demand for affordable property in our area is high and home buyers, especially first time buyers can feel under a lot of pressure to secure a property they want to buy with Estate Agents.
Having an Experienced Mortgage Broker providing help and guidance through this demanding time will prove highly beneficial for you.
Are you simply wanting an idea of how much you can borrow before you start looking or have you already had an offer accepted on a property and would like to get things moving quickly??
– Whatever your situation we can help!
Arrange a FREE First Time Buyer Mortgage Review…
Wanting HELP ..??
( Call / E-mail / Text )
Some First Time Buyer Mortgage Positions:
- Are you looking to buy soon and wanting an idea of how much you can borrow?
- Are you wanting an idea of how much your mortgage repayments will be?
- Have you seen the house you would like and wanting to make an offer?
- Have you had your offer accepted and wanting to start your mortgage application?
- Are you currently viewing houses and wanting a Mortgage Agreement in Principle to back up any offers you make?
- Have you been declined or refused a mortgage by your bank? i.e. credit score, won’t led enough, criteria etc
- Have you got a complicated or unusual mortgage situation and wanting help?
As part of your First Time Buyer Mortgage Review we can look at:
- Working out your monthly budget based on your property price
- We will produce a Mortgage Agreement in Principle so you are able to back up any offers you make with the Estate Agent
- Complete your mortgage application through to getting you a mortgage offer
- Explain the different types of property survey that are available to you
- Provide a competitively priced Solicitors quotation for your Conveyancing if required
- Run through your mortgage offer to ensure all the details are correct
- We are also able to recommend any associated insurances with your new mortgage
We are NOT tied to Estate Agents…
Unlike most other Mortgage Brokers, we are NOT TIED to Estate Agents so we work for ONLY YOU with your interests at heart.
Help to Buy Scheme…
If you have a 5% deposit then we can see if you qualify for the Help to Buy Mortgage Scheme, if you have a larger deposit i.e. 10% or greater then we have more mortgage options and much better mortgage deals available to you.
We are very lucky in Liverpool and the North West as we still have good, affordable housing in reputable areas for first time buyers to get on the property ladder, unlike many similar sized cities in the UK.
In many cases, a monthly mortgage payment can work out cheaper than your rent – we can help you work this figure out if you like.
An idea – have you thought about buying off your Landlord? This can be relatively simple and can save you money and time, with a mortgage broker like us if you can get a price agreed.
Not sure which mortgage deal to go for?
This is where we can help – we have thousands of mortgage deals available to first time buyers here at Liverpoolmoneyman – whether you are looking for a new fixed rate mortgage, a tracker mortgage, an offset mortgage and/or a repayment mortgage or an interest only mortgage then we can help – please read more about the different types of products available here – Are you wanting Mortgage Advice? Types of Mortgage Deals Explained
Are you looking to buy your Council house?
There are some big discounts available from the Council – do you qualify? We can provide help and guidance on this and throughout the whole application process – Right to Buy Mortgage Advice
Having problems …. ?
HAVING PROBLEMS with First Time Buyer Mortgages ? – We may be able to help!
Often, customers who contact us have had DIFFICULTY one way or another with their bank or other high street mortgage lender. This can be down to many reasons:
1. Type of property being purchased
2. Your income structure and employment type i.e. self-employed, company owner
3. Buying off or with a family member
4. Buying under value
5. Bank declined or won’t lend enough – failed affordability, credit issues
6. Buying off your landlord
7. Read more here..
If this you then it is important that you DO NOT keep trying lots of other lenders without being 100% sure of their tight lending criteria or this will have a negative impact on your credit score and may well harm your chances of getting a mortgage altogether.
We are able to use our EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE to place your application with the most suitable mortgage lender based on your individual situation – We aim to be RIGHT FIRST TIME !!